Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Remedy to fade acne spots on face

« ...If your acne prevention does not work and you have an severe outbreak, you may need to seek further more aggressive treatments....
...For many people who find that home remedies and over the counter acne treatments are ineffective, another option that comes into the picture is acne laser treatment. A laser beam is used on the surface of the skin to treat the acne problem and it helps to shrink glands that produce sebum as well as control P. acne bacteria as well. However, this is a treatment that is effective for only some of the people who try it. There are some benefits to acne laser treatment, but a new treatment for acne has emerged that just may take the place of laser treatment - the zit zapper....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Do not use too much soap! Yes, you think the more that you soap your face the better it will look right? Well thats not the case, in fact it usually makes your face worse actually. Excessive soap can actually dry out your face and leave it dry. When this happens it can actually clog your pores and creates more pimples. I know this is going to sound crazy and perhaps dirty, but I actually do not soap my face at all. Its funny too because when I was in college one day I actually ran out of my Neutrogena acne wash and I thought my face was going to look horrible. It turned out my face started looking better, and I never have used any sort of acne product or soap since then and my face has been clearer than ever the last few years. I know this is not the case for everyone but you need to only soap your face once a day tops, just give it a try and you might be surprised. Any acne diet or natural treatment needs to cut back on the soap usage!...»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: best all in one acne treatment, penaten cream acne, acne exposed

No comments: